Friday, February 28, 2014

Book Hoarder





I have to admit, I'm a book hoarder.

A pile of books lay atop on my bedside table. It grew in number, until there are also books stacked underneath that table too. I acquired those books in many ways, like borrowed from friends, purchased from book fairs, and found unexpectedly in thrift bookstores. It's either I want to read those books for so long, or the title and cover just caught my eye.

So far, I only finished a few of them:

1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

2. 1984 by George Orwell

3. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (a re-read)

4. The Witches by Roald Dahl


5. Carrie by Stephen King

Even if there are unfinished books waiting to be read in my room, I still want to acquire some more. I want to get my hands badly on Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl and Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

I've always been a reader. But I only found myself being a book hoarder as a college student. Thank you to my dorm group for influencing me to read a lot.

Oh well, I promise to finish my reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment