Friday, February 14, 2014

Healthy Eating List





Gee, I wish I could eat this healthy and buy all the things on this grocery list.


When it comes to eating habits, I'm in-between being a junk food hoarder and trying to eat healthy. I really do my best to keep myself healthy in college, because no one here will tell me to "Eat your beans, Sasha!". So I learned what to eat and what not to eat. I almost got stomach ulcer from downing too much soda. No, I won't let that happen again.

So far, I still have a long way to go when it comes to proper eating habits. I'm still into junk sometimes, but I'm learning to make healthier meals for myself and looking for the best food around. Best food, but healthy, I may say.

Don't sacrifice healthy for cheap eating, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment