Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Little Realization

Lately, I have been thinking what my life would be if I didn't take up Literature. What might be my course today, who are my friends are and what kind of life am I living? Well, there are a lot of things going on my mind right now. Have you ever felt this way too? I guess I am just too stressed and I need a little break. There are just a lot of school stuff to finish and I am pressured. I need to finish all of them and submit them on time. I hope I could still maximize the time left for me to accomplish all of this.

Going back to my realization, are you also having second thoughts about your life today? Sometimes, I get this feeling of "what if". They say that I must not compare my life with anyone else and I should be living the life that I have today. Yes, they are all right for saying this one. But there will come a time when you realize some things like this. I am not saying I'm unhappy with my life right now. I am just wondering about the things that could have happened to me if I took the other option. 

Oh well, never mind me. It's just what I thought of. I just have to loosen up and live the life I have right now. Everything will fall into place and I will be happier. I will just let the days pass and live to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Sasha, I often think like that. Although I know I should live in the present as much as possible, I think it is also important and rewarding to think of the past and what might happen in the future. Cheers, Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with you, Marc. We can do this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete